Friday, September 30, 2011

Sorry for being lame....NEW UPDATE

Hey yall!! Here are some photos from my hike up 도봉산 Dobong Mountain.


This is the view of the mountain about half way up.


View from the summit.


Me at the summit. I'm by no means claustrophobic or afraid of heights, but being on a tiny leveled area with many Koreans squeezing by you (some of them drunk), I just wanted to get down and away from there.



Cool rock formation with a random Korean dude who climbed to the top freehand.


Awesome view of Seoul. I'm facing south....and YES you guessed it, North Korea is to my back. Dobong Nation park forms much of the border between North and South Korea.


Statues at one of the Buddhist temples on the mountain.


This is how I felt on the way down =D

No comments:

Post a Comment